Header Ads

Header ADS

Cric File Player of the Week-Chris Gayle Kings XI Punjab

Cricket World Player of the Week-Chris Gayle Kings XI Punjab

We didn't have to look any more remote than Chris Gayle this week, who lit up the IPL this week for Kings XI Punjab, until the point that Shane Watson did likewise for Chennai Super Kings. Be that as it may, Chris Gayle got our vote at last.

Lords XI Punjab (193-3) Chris Gayle's unbeaten 104 helped them beat SunRisers Hyderabad (178-4) by 15 runs and Gayle was back getting it done. Taking the assault to the resistance bowlers, Gayle wreaked ruin at the Punjab Cricket Association's IS Bindra Stadium, crushing 11 sixes in his innings.

The Jamaican was later pronounced the Man of the match and he had some enthusiastic things to state. "I'm generally decided, wherever I go on the planet and whichever establishment I speak to. Many individuals said Chris has a point to demonstrate. Virender Sehwag has spared the IPL by picking me. Sehwag said in a meeting: If Chris wins both of you recreations, we have our monies worth. I need a talk with him about that! (sic) I'm happy to have the capacity to get 100 here today. I will miss this wicket to be completely forthright. Time sits tight for nobody yet I'm not here to end up being anybody. I simply need to proceed onward, make the most of my cricket."

He lined this up with 62* for Kings XI Punjab (126-1, DWS) to blessing them an agreeable triumph against Kolkata Knight Riders (191-7) in a rain-diminished match.

Shane Watson too had returned to his best with an incredible 106 for CSK in their prevail upon Rajasthan Royals. He hit 9 x 4s and 6x 6s in his 57 ball innings.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.